Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ignorance is bliss and some other unrelated thoughts

I chose not to live like I'm being watched because I don't care. When I think about it, I don't really care if I'm being watched as long as I don't know. I'll keep living the same way I have and in the end if it all turns out to be one giant conspiracy or if it turns out my life was a TV show for eveyones entertainment well then, you're welcome. The way I see it I can still say I enjoyed all the moments you saw in the same degree and I still learned the same things about myself. Even if I am just a remake of another Claire Miller out of a vile in the back of some chemical shop, I'm having a good time of it all.

In other news, the application of the small is the way we grow. In being forced to write smaller we are forced to think bigger. We act bigger by portraying ourselves on online profiles and plurk pages. Maybe one doesnt see a problem with acting publicly as if one is being watched because one likes the attention. Is it you don't care, or that you care more than anything? The human being wants to preserve itself. We want others to watch and see and talk and be interested in what we have to say because that makes us interesting.

The Filth is the grime our desire for attention leaves caked to our minds and bodies and drips from our actions.

We are watched, therefore we are.

1 comment:

  1. Well put. You deal with the consequences of these ideas quite well.

    ReplyDelete